Author Topic: Photoshelter Connection Settings Lost in 4.5 to 4.6 Upgrade?  (Read 3902 times)

Offline dwightmccann

• View Profile
    • Dwight McCann Digital Imagery
Photoshelter Connection Settings Lost in 4.5 to 4.6 Upgrade?
« on: April 14, 2009, 04:00:58 PM »
Should my photoshelter connection settings have migrated in the 4.5 to 4.6 upgrade?

Offline dwightmccann

• View Profile
Re: Photoshelter Connection Settings Lost in 4.5 to 4.6 Upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 04:09:27 PM »
Having re-entered the Photoshelter connection by hand I am now getting Error: ul.photoshelter.com unknown.   A direct login to Photoshelter via web browser works.  I'll go look for an upgrade from 4.6 ... nope, so I think I need help.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 04:20:19 PM »
Dwight,

Having re-entered the Photoshelter connection by hand I am now getting Error: ul.photoshelter.com unknown.   A direct login to Photoshelter via web browser works.  I'll go look for an upgrade from 4.6 ... nope, so I think I need help.

Try the 4.6.1 beta available in the Announcements section of the forums.

-Kirk

Offline dwightmccann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »
And now it looks like it was a DNS error after all coincident with my trying to contact Photoshelter for the first time with 4.6 as I can now connect in 4.5.4 and 4.6.1.  Please note that the Photoshelter logo on the File Uploader page is too big and overlays the Preferences button at the bottom ... when you mouse over the button it then overlays the Photoshelter logo.  Not sure it is a big deal.

It seems every error I report is a pilot error or a network error ... sorry to have bothered you yet again, sigh.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 06:05:47 PM by dwightmccann »