Author Topic: zenfolio invalid credentials error message - can't upload  (Read 5718 times)

Offline larry

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
zenfolio invalid credentials error message - can't upload
« on: April 17, 2009, 05:41:13 PM »
I don't know what I'm missing.  I'm using 4.6.1 latest greatest beta version, and windows vista 64.

With 4.6 I would have a "ready" status but the galleries would not show up.  Now with 4.6.1 I get an invalid credentials error message. 

Connection settings as follows:  zenfolio connection setting name:  name@zenfolio.com
                                            zenfolion account login:  my email
                                            password:  my password

I upgraded to specifically start using zenfolio.  What am I missing?  Thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: zenfolio invalid credentials error message - can't upload
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 05:55:04 PM »
I don't know what I'm missing.  I'm using 4.6.1 latest greatest beta version, and windows vista 64.

With 4.6 I would have a "ready" status but the galleries would not show up.  Now with 4.6.1 I get an invalid credentials error message. 

Connection settings as follows:  zenfolio connection setting name:  name@zenfolio.com
                                            zenfolion account login:  my email
                                            password:  my password

I upgraded to specifically start using zenfolio.  What am I missing?  Thanks

I don't know offhand.  Are you absolutely all of your account settings are entered correctly?  I suggest re-entering your information.

I just tried the Zenfolio uploader template with our account settings and it worked just fine.  If you want to send me your account information privately, I'd be happy to try it out on our end.  Click on my name to the left of this message and then click on the 'personal message' link.

-Kirk

Offline larry

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 07:33:25 AM »
Thanks Kirk for the private im.  Using my email as my login was the problem. The upload function works like a charm.  Again, thanks for the help, your product and service is great.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 06:57:27 AM »
Larry,

Thanks Kirk for the private im.  Using my email as my login was the problem. The upload function works like a charm.  Again, thanks for the help, your product and service is great.

I have modified the Zenfolio uploader to allow the email address to be used along with your password.  It now determines your login name from your email address and then goes from there.  The new uploader now also automatically chooses any new Gallery you create so you don't have to choose it from the popup menu manually.

These changes are in beta 6 of PM 4.6.1

-Kirk