Author Topic: Can't Modify Color Class  (Read 2181 times)

Offline Captain_Vegetable

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Can't Modify Color Class
« on: April 19, 2009, 12:51:37 PM »
I suddenly can't seem to change the color class of files that have been edited and saved as a new file.  So I'll work on a NEF, then save it as a TIF after editing in Photoshop, and then when I want to go back to the NEF to change the color class, nothing happens.  Also, while trying to troubleshoot this problem by clicking "2" on another photo to see if it would change to Color Class 2, the star rating dropped from 2 to 1.  Hitting 1, 2, or 3 again on the same photo had no effect.  Hitting Ctrl-2 also has no effect.

I have "0-8 sets Color Class" selected in Preferences > Accessibility.

Using PM 4.6, Windows XP SP3, Capture NX2, Photoshop CS4

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Can't Modify Color Class
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 01:05:24 PM »
I suddenly can't seem to change the color class of files that have been edited and saved as a new file.  So I'll work on a NEF, then save it as a TIF after editing in Photoshop, and then when I want to go back to the NEF to change the color class, nothing happens.  Also, while trying to troubleshoot this problem by clicking "2" on another photo to see if it would change to Color Class 2, the star rating dropped from 2 to 1.  Hitting 1, 2, or 3 again on the same photo had no effect.  Hitting Ctrl-2 also has no effect.

I have "0-8 sets Color Class" selected in Preferences > Accessibility.

Using PM 4.6, Windows XP SP3, Capture NX2, Photoshop CS4

Get the PM 4.6.1 beta in the Announcements section of the forums.

-Kirk

Offline Captain_Vegetable

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Modify Color Class
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 02:00:39 PM »

Get the PM 4.6.1 beta in the Announcements section of the forums.

Yep.  Fixed.  Many thanks!