Author Topic: When zoomed the mousewheel pans zoomed image  (Read 3986 times)

Offline JS

• View Profile
When zoomed the mousewheel pans zoomed image
« on: April 23, 2009, 02:25:24 AM »
a function like this I would like for the windows-version. At least to scroll up and down and not accidently scroll away to other fotos. This would help me very much, since I use mac and pc versions of PM. BTW, great, this "netbook"-feature!
And for the Mac-Version I would like a right-click "undo" function in the IPTC-panel like in the windows-version.

Best Regards
johann

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
Re: When zoomed the mousewheel pans zoomed image
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 10:40:37 PM »
I don't aggree witht he accidental part. I gues it is by intention to move to the next image for the mouse scroll and I want PM to work this way since I rarely need to pan the zoomed in image. By the way pressing space and dragging the view pans the image even if in crop mode. For me this is fine.

If your request becomes a feature I hope it will be added as an option that can be triggered on/off in preferences.
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com

Offline JS

• View Profile
Re: When zoomed the mousewheel pans zoomed image
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 09:39:05 PM »
I don't aggree witht he accidental part. I gues it is by intention to move to the next image for the mouse scroll and I want PM to work this way since I rarely need to pan the zoomed in image. By the way pressing space and dragging the view pans the image even if in crop mode. For me this is fine.

If your request becomes a feature I hope it will be added as an option that can be triggered on/off in preferences.

Me too, like in the mac-version.