Author Topic: 'FTP photos as' does not remember selected uploader  (Read 4807 times)

Offline Radek

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
'FTP photos as' does not remember selected uploader
« on: April 23, 2009, 05:13:19 PM »
Hi,
  I am using PM 4.6 and because I do lot of FTPS uploading, I quickly notice that 'FTP photos as' dialog does not remember last 'Selected uploader'. After selecting FTPS for 50th time I really wished that it remembers what I use last time. All others setting are remembered, but this one. Is this an error or missing feature?

Radek

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: 'FTP photos as' does not remember selected uploader
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 05:56:28 PM »
Radek,

I am using PM 4.6 and because I do lot of FTPS uploading, I quickly notice that 'FTP photos as' dialog does not remember last 'Selected uploader'. After selecting FTPS for 50th time I really wished that it remembers what I use last time. All others setting are remembered, but this one. Is this an error or missing feature?

Please use the 4.6.1 beta available in the Announcements section of the forums.  It should solve this problem.

-Kirk

Offline Radek

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 07:05:30 PM »
I tried beta6, but it still does not remember 'Selected Uploader'.
                Radek

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 07:10:26 PM »
Radek,

Really?  What does it change to?  Are you bringing it up via "FTP Photos as..." or via "Upload..."?  If you use "FTP Photos as..." the it will always change to the FTP uploader template.  If you use the "Upload..." command it should remember the last selected uploader template.

-Kirk

Offline Radek

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 07:16:36 PM »
Radek,

Really?  What does it change to?  Are you bringing it up via "FTP Photos as..." or via "Upload..."?  If you use "FTP Photos as..." the it will always change to the FTP uploader template.  If you use the "Upload..." command it should remember the last selected uploader template.

-Kirk

'Upload' is working  ;D
As I wrote I use 'FTP Photo as' and it always get set FTP, which was frustrating, I was never thinking to use 'Upload'.

Thanks
                                      Radek