Author Topic: Watermark Location (using my own png file in draw image logo)  (Read 3010 times)

Offline Ozz

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
XP Pro, 4g ram Photo Mechanic 4.6

I love having the option to add my own watermark png logo and add custom test to images when exporting files, save as, email etc - its one of the reasons i will buy after my demo expires.

But i am frustrated with the placement of my watermark logo.
Is there any way to include an option in future so we can place our logo more accurately on the photo. I like the nine placement options, but my watermark logo sits to high from the bottom of the picture. (please see my example picture attached)

Could we have the same options (% or pixels) for locating our logos as we do for text?

I am a new user and maybe i am just not using the program correctly.

Thanks
Ozz

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Watermark Location (using my own png file in draw image logo)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 05:08:24 PM »
Ozz,

XP Pro, 4g ram Photo Mechanic 4.6

I love having the option to add my own watermark png logo and add custom test to images when exporting files, save as, email etc - its one of the reasons i will buy after my demo expires.

But i am frustrated with the placement of my watermark logo.
Is there any way to include an option in future so we can place our logo more accurately on the photo. I like the nine placement options, but my watermark logo sits to high from the bottom of the picture. (please see my example picture attached)

Could we have the same options (% or pixels) for locating our logos as we do for text?

I am a new user and maybe i am just not using the program correctly.

If you get the 4.6.1 beta from the Announcements section of the forums, the Watermarker has a new option to move the image logo close to the edges.  Give that a try.

-Kirk