Author Topic: Mac 10.4 Color Class Problems  (Read 2019 times)

Offline eja

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Mac 10.4 Color Class Problems
« on: May 07, 2009, 05:51:25 PM »
When I view the Nef and the jpg seperately I can change the color class of the jpeg but I cannot change the color class of the nef.  In fact I can have the nef a different color than the corresponding jpeg.  This is how I discovered this.  I was viewing the jpeg and the nef file separately and marked the nef a color, but did not mark the jpeg.  Once the nef was marked I could not remove or change the color.  When i view them together the color class that was marked on the nef can not be seen.  The jpeg color class can be seen or if the jpeg has no color class the nef color class still can not be seen.

EJ

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Mac 10.4 Color Class Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »
When I view the Nef and the jpg seperately I can change the color class of the jpeg but I cannot change the color class of the nef.  In fact I can have the nef a different color than the corresponding jpeg.  This is how I discovered this.  I was viewing the jpeg and the nef file separately and marked the nef a color, but did not mark the jpeg.  Once the nef was marked I could not remove or change the color.  When i view them together the color class that was marked on the nef can not be seen.  The jpeg color class can be seen or if the jpeg has no color class the nef color class still can not be seen.

What version of Photo Mechanic are you running?

-Kirk

Offline eja

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Mac 10.4 Color Class Problems
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 07:23:08 PM »
My apologies,

I was running 4.6, but now I am running 4.6.1 beta.  I did some more reading and saw this update recommended.  The problem is fixed now.

Thanks

EJ Abood