Author Topic: PM Arrangements  (Read 3244 times)

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
PM Arrangements
« on: May 11, 2009, 01:25:08 AM »
I just discovered that arangement settings of a folder made under PM 4.6.1 beta 7 OSX are not the same (or maybe not working at all) under PM 4.6.1 beta 7 Win XP. Is it possible that arangement settings aren't working the same way under the two different OS or is it a bug?
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM Arrangements
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 06:24:07 AM »
I just discovered that arangement settings of a folder made under PM 4.6.1 beta 7 OSX are not the same (or maybe not working at all) under PM 4.6.1 beta 7 Win XP. Is it possible that arangement settings aren't working the same way under the two different OS or is it a bug?

I would not be surprised at all that an arrangement made on Mac OS X wouldn't work on Windows and vice-versa.  They're two different implementations.

-Kirk

P.S. I never was able to reproduce your initial issue and requested further information from you.  I have never received that additional information and have made no changes to address your issue.  If you are still experiencing your initial issue, then please address my additional requests for information.

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 05:19:18 PM »

I would not be surprised at all that an arrangement made on Mac OS X wouldn't work on Windows and vice-versa.  They're two different implementations.

-Kirk

P.S. I never was able to reproduce your initial issue and requested further information from you.  I have never received that additional information and have made no changes to address your issue.  If you are still experiencing your initial issue, then please address my additional requests for information.

Which initial issue do you mean that I did'nt support addititonal information?
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 05:36:12 PM »

-Kirk

Which initial issue do you mean that I did'nt support addititonal information?

See: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=4215.msg19085#msg19085

Go ahead and post on that thread, please.

-Kirk