Author Topic: drag'n'drop move PM mac beta 8 not working  (Read 2345 times)

Offline FVlcek

• View Profile
drag'n'drop move PM mac beta 8 not working
« on: May 23, 2009, 12:55:42 AM »
Hi Kirk, on my system the drag and drop move doesn't work. 10.5.7 Leo PM beta 8. I select files in one contact sheet and drag them to another. First, there is still the copy (plus) sign on the items, while there used to be move sign (without plus) in previous versions. If I cancel the copy sign with Apple key, and release the mouse button, nothing happens. Even if I don't cancel the copy sign and release the bytton nothing happens, the copy dialog pops up briefly but nothing. Frantisek

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: drag'n'drop move PM mac beta 8 not working
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 07:09:39 AM »
Frantisek,

Hi Kirk, on my system the drag and drop move doesn't work. 10.5.7 Leo PM beta 8. I select files in one contact sheet and drag them to another. First, there is still the copy (plus) sign on the items, while there used to be move sign (without plus) in previous versions. If I cancel the copy sign with Apple key, and release the mouse button, nothing happens. Even if I don't cancel the copy sign and release the bytton nothing happens, the copy dialog pops up briefly but nothing.

Are you dragging from one tab to another or from one tab to something like a folder in the Navigator or Favorites?

-Kirk

Offline FVlcek

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 07:26:59 AM »
from one tab to another.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 08:40:51 AM »
Frantisek,

from one tab to another.

Thanks, I have been able to reproduce the problem and have fixed it.  Let me know if you'd like to test the fix.

-Kirk
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 10:46:36 AM by Kirk Baker »