Author Topic: Can PM remember Expanded Folders view in Favorites Pane  (Read 4211 times)

Offline nharnik

• View Profile
Can PM remember Expanded Folders view in Favorites Pane
« on: May 23, 2009, 11:33:41 AM »
OS X and PM beta 8

Hi Kirk,
When PM opens, the folders in my Favorites Pane are always collapsed, and I need to click on the triangle next to the folder name to expand and show the sub-folders.
Is there a setting / way to have PM open with the sub folders expanded, or to have PM remember the last view?

and an observation:
I am not sure I am seeing it correctly, (can't trust my eyes...), but it is my impression that the zoom of the preview (at 100%) looks sharper than the unzoomed preview?  I have the "sharpen preview" box unchecked in prefs. Is there a sharpen applied to the zoom? should i call my eye doctor?
thanks, Nati

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Can PM remember Expanded Folders view in Favorites Pane
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 11:47:06 AM »
Nati,

OS X and PM beta 8

When PM opens, the folders in my Favorites Pane are always collapsed, and I need to click on the triangle next to the folder name to expand and show the sub-folders.
Is there a setting / way to have PM open with the sub folders expanded, or to have PM remember the last view?

No, not currently.

Quote from: nharnik
and an observation:
I am not sure I am seeing it correctly, (can't trust my eyes...), but it is my impression that the zoom of the preview (at 100%) looks sharper than the unzoomed preview?  I have the "sharpen preview" box unchecked in prefs. Is there a sharpen applied to the zoom? should i call my eye doctor?

If sharpening is turned on for Previews, then every image that is displayed in the Preview window is indeed sharpened.

-Kirk

Offline nharnik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 12:17:37 PM »
was hoping it would be something other than my eyes...
Many thanks.
N

Offline Davpino

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 12:33:36 AM »
Nati,

OS X and PM beta 8

No, not currently.

Are you planning this feature soon?
I asked for it in January too. I think there will be some more people, who'd need this. Please. :)