Author Topic: Remember folders bug  (Read 7147 times)

Offline gregoire

• View Profile
    • www.emilegregoire.com
Remember folders bug
« on: July 20, 2006, 12:47:15 AM »
Kirk,

I love the way I can select folders and open them in the same contact sheet, then save them with 'Remember folders' for later use. I've run into a problem though. I've saved a set of folders under name 'Paris, summer 2006'. Shot another folder full of Parisian streetlife and added it to the set by opening them in the same contact sheet. Resaved the set using 'Remember folders', typing the same name and answering Yes to the question 'A multi-folder setting with the same name exists allready. Replace it?'. When I close and reopen the set, the latest addition has vanished... So what am I doing wrong?

Emile
PM for Windows, v4.4.3.1

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Remember folders bug
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 06:50:22 AM »
Emile,

I love the way I can select folders and open them in the same contact sheet, then save them with 'Remember folders' for later use. I've run into a problem though. I've saved a set of folders under name 'Paris, summer 2006'. Shot another folder full of Parisian streetlife and added it to the set by opening them in the same contact sheet. Resaved the set using 'Remember folders', typing the same name and answering Yes to the question 'A multi-folder setting with the same name exists allready. Replace it?'. When I close and reopen the set, the latest addition has vanished... So what am I doing wrong?

Emile
PM for Windows, v4.4.3.1

Probably nothing.  It's probably a bug.  I'm looking into it now.

Thanks for the heads-up,

-Kirk

Offline gregoire

• View Profile
    • www.emilegregoire.com
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 08:13:23 AM »
That's what I thought... Please let me know what you find.
& thanks for the great service!

Emile

Offline kbell

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 07:54:15 PM »

Emile,

This problem is fixed and will be in the next release.  Thank you for reporting it.

- Kathy

Offline gregoire

• View Profile
    • www.emilegregoire.com
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 12:13:08 AM »
Kathy,

You're the best!
Thanks,

Emile