Author Topic: Is there a way to tell if color management is on or off in preview mode?  (Read 3464 times)

Offline rjp

• View Profile
Is there any way to tell if color management is on or off when looking at previews?

I can see that hitting "C" toggles it between on and off, but I don't know how to tell which is on and which is off since I see no indicator.

In the contact sheet the gamut icon in the upper right corner indicates this, but apparently not in preview mode.

Thanks for any help,

Rich

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Rich,

Is there any way to tell if color management is on or off when looking at previews?

I can see that hitting "C" toggles it between on and off, but I don't know how to tell which is on and which is off since I see no indicator.

In the contact sheet the gamut icon in the upper right corner indicates this, but apparently not in preview mode.

Unless you have hidden the toolbar in the Preview window, there is a similar icon button in the upper right corner of the toolbar.

-Kirk

Offline rjp

• View Profile
Rich,

Unless you have hidden the toolbar in the Preview window, there is a similar icon button in the upper right corner of the toolbar.

-Kirk

Awesome Kirk! It was hidden. I didn't even know Preview had a toolbar till now.

Thanks.