Author Topic: There were errors during the apply to selected operation  (Read 3578 times)

Offline zkytek

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
There were errors during the apply to selected operation
« on: June 22, 2009, 10:55:38 AM »
Hi there,
I'm new to this forum. I did a search for this error and although I found some postings the resolutions did not work for me.

I have a user within my organization that is using this software. When he goes to the IPTC Stationary Pad, enters in the info he wants, and selects the Apply Stationary to Selected he receives the following error "There were errors during the apply to selected operation". This occurs when he is try to modify .JPG files on our company's network share. I checked the file rights for the user and he was successfully able to copy and modify images using other software within this share). When he copies the images to his desktop, or any other local folder, he is able to Apply the information successfully.

The version being used is Photo Mechanic 4.6 on a Windows XP SP2 PC. Is there a reason why it would work locally, but no on a file share?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Jerry H

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: There were errors during the apply to selected operation
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 09:25:47 AM »
Hello,

Please contact our support department at for assistance with this problem, 503-547-2888.

Regards,
Jerry