Author Topic: SLIDE SHOW  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Davpino

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
SLIDE SHOW
« on: June 30, 2009, 12:22:06 AM »
HI all,

I'am having some problems with the slide show in PM (on Mac).

I would like to use it like this:
There is a folder, with several subfolders and images inside each of them. I open the folder and subfolders as one new contact sheet, so
I can see all the images. I select them. But how I start the show? I only can select the "Live Slide Show" dialog, where it asks me to choose a folder.
If I select the mainfolder and try to start the show, nit shows me just a black screen, as there are no pictures
directly in that folder. They are in subfolders. Maybe cou can add an "include subfolder" option here?

Then I have two wishes:
- what about a "Ken-Burns-Effect"? I love this one und really miss it on PM...
- loop?

Thank U for your help!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: SLIDE SHOW
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 07:45:28 AM »
HI all,

I'am having some problems with the slide show in PM (on Mac).

I would like to use it like this:
There is a folder, with several subfolders and images inside each of them. I open the folder and subfolders as one new contact sheet, so
I can see all the images. I select them. But how I start the show? I only can select the "Live Slide Show" dialog, where it asks me to choose a folder.
If I select the mainfolder and try to start the show, nit shows me just a black screen, as there are no pictures
directly in that folder. They are in subfolders. Maybe cou can add an "include subfolder" option here?

Then I have two wishes:
- what about a "Ken-Burns-Effect"? I love this one und really miss it on PM...
- loop?

Thank U for your help!

Use the Slide Show command on the Image menu once you have selected the photos.  Command-A will select all images in the Contact Sheet.  Command-L will run the Slide Show.

The Slide Show does have a loop capability.  No effects other than color fading however.

-Kirk

Offline Davpino

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 06:33:12 AM »
Ah, ok! I was stupid, sorry.
Always wondered theres just a "Live Slide Show" and havent seen the Slide Show in the Image menu.
And look works too.

To the effects:
Could you think of integrating the Ken-Burns-Effect? Its lovely!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 06:56:26 AM »
Ah, ok! I was stupid, sorry.
Always wondered theres just a "Live Slide Show" and havent seen the Slide Show in the Image menu.
And look works too.

To the effects:
Could you think of integrating the Ken-Burns-Effect? Its lovely!

Yes, we'd like to make the Slide Show better, but it just isn't a high-priority feature like cataloging for instance.

-Kirk