Author Topic: Auto upload images to web  (Read 4745 times)

Offline vivial6

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Auto upload images to web
« on: July 15, 2009, 12:42:12 PM »
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to automatically "live" upload images to a web page or zenfolio account using photo mechanics upload?
I was thinking something like a specified folder that uploads all the images in it. Upload image "1"  to web starts as soon as image "2" begins to copy to the folder and so on.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Auto upload images to web
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 02:03:30 PM »
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to automatically "live" upload images to a web page or zenfolio account using photo mechanics upload?
I was thinking something like a specified folder that uploads all the images in it. Upload image "1"  to web starts as soon as image "2" begins to copy to the folder and so on.

No, it is not possible to do what you're asking.  You must select the photos in a Contact Sheet and upload them with your chosen uploader.  You can however, upload images without having to see the Uploader dialog if you've already got some files uploading or have previously setup the Uploader dialog with your settings.  Holding down the 'Modifier key' while issuing the Upload command will skip the Uploader dialog and upload the selected photos.

On Mac OS X, the 'Modifier Key' is the Option key.  On Windows, it is the Shift key.

HTH,

-Kirk