Author Topic: Switch shortcuts of star-ranking and color classes  (Read 3929 times)

Offline Whitesnake

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Switch shortcuts of star-ranking and color classes
« on: July 22, 2009, 11:39:52 PM »
Is it possible to implement a possibility that I can rank a picture with 1 to 5 stars just using the buttons 1 to 5. At the moment I have to use Command + Alt + Number. That's easy for one star, but I break my left hand when I want to give a picture 5 stars.

Another wish would be a fullscreen view of the pictures (like in the slideshow, but to have the possibility to rank pictures), so I don't see a dock or the menu above (I'm working with a MBP). But this wish was already discussed some years ago, I hope this will implemented.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Switch shortcuts of star-ranking and color classes
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 06:51:44 AM »
Is it possible to implement a possibility that I can rank a picture with 1 to 5 stars just using the buttons 1 to 5. At the moment I have to use Command + Alt + Number. That's easy for one star, but I break my left hand when I want to give a picture 5 stars.

You didn't mention which version of Photo Mechanic you're using so I can't give you exact instructions, but you can use the Preferences dialog to choose whether the single key shortcuts apply to Stars or Color Classes.

-Kirk

Offline Whitesnake

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Switch shortcuts of star-ranking and color classes
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 01:16:12 PM »
Found id, thx a lot.