Author Topic: Hidden info, zoom, histogram and crop panel on preview screen  (Read 2470 times)

Offline BillG

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I have managed to hide the Info Panel information on the preview screen and I have not been able to restore it.  I am on a Windows version running XP Pro SP3.  I am certain it is cockpit error of some sort.  I have tried ctrl R and that does not seem to work.  I have another machine that has the information displayed correctly, but  ctrl R does not seem to change it.

I do not normally use keyboard shortcuts, so it might be the process that I am not familiar with.  I would appreciate your assistance restoring the panels.

Thanks for your help.

Bill

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Hidden info, zoom, histogram and crop panel on preview screen
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 08:36:04 PM »
Bill,

I have managed to hide the Info Panel information on the preview screen and I have not been able to restore it.  I am on a Windows version running XP Pro SP3.  I am certain it is cockpit error of some sort.  I have tried ctrl R and that does not seem to work.  I have another machine that has the information displayed correctly, but  ctrl R does not seem to change it.

I do not normally use keyboard shortcuts, so it might be the process that I am not familiar with.  I would appreciate your assistance restoring the panels.

There is a triangle in the panel header that will toggle the visibility of the panel.

-Kirk

Offline BillG

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 09:48:12 PM »
Hi Kirk,

I can not find any triangle on the right hand side of the screen.  That side is completely blank, there is no Info, Zoom, Histogram or crop text box.  I have tried to toggle everything on the screen with no luck.  Is there any sort of reset to default mode?

Bill

Offline BillG

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 10:21:06 PM »
I have found the problem.  I must have dragged the right side of the image box to the extreme right side of the display, therefore hiding all of the info boxes.  Nothing at the extreme right side of the screen caught my eye to indicate there was anything there.

Guess I need a few more cups of coffee.

Thanks for your quick response.

Bill