Author Topic: Email Option  (Read 2058 times)

Offline stevieray

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Email Option
« on: August 10, 2009, 01:19:06 PM »
When I browse my catalog as thumbnails, I can quickly right click on a photo and select the option to email the image.  However, if I double click on an image and view my images one at a time full size, when I right click that option is no longer available.  So I am continually identifying shots that I want to send along in the full size view, then double clicking on the image to return thumbnail view, and then selecting email from the right click menu.   Is there any reason that the email option is not present when viewing a picture full size?  Could it be added to the drop down when viewing full size?  If not, can anyone suggest a workaround to limit jumping back and forth between the different views?

Thanks.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Email Option
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 01:47:57 PM »
When I browse my catalog as thumbnails, I can quickly right click on a photo and select the option to email the image.  However, if I double click on an image and view my images one at a time full size, when I right click that option is no longer available.  So I am continually identifying shots that I want to send along in the full size view, then double clicking on the image to return thumbnail view, and then selecting email from the right click menu.   Is there any reason that the email option is not present when viewing a picture full size?  Could it be added to the drop down when viewing full size?  If not, can anyone suggest a workaround to limit jumping back and forth between the different views?

Have you tried the Loupe tool in the Contact Sheet?  You can see 100% previews inside the Contact Sheet.  No need to Preview.

-Kirk

Offline stevieray

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 05:34:36 PM »
I can only see a small part of the image with the loupe view, what I really want is to see the entire image with some detail, not a small section at full resolution.  Is there a way to do that?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 05:55:16 PM »
I can only see a small part of the image with the loupe view, what I really want is to see the entire image with some detail, not a small section at full resolution.  Is there a way to do that?

No.

-Kirk