Author Topic: $90  (Read 7022 times)

Offline burlsq

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
$90
« on: July 27, 2009, 08:15:58 AM »
Ninety dollars for a yearly update?  Well, it was fun using it while it lasted.  Geuss it's back to Bridge.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: $90
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 09:34:02 AM »
Ninety dollars for a yearly update?  Well, it was fun using it while it lasted.  Geuss it's back to Bridge.

It isn't a maintenance fee.  You only have to pay for upgrades when you want them.  I'm sorry you misunderstood.

-Kirk

Offline Hayo Baan

• Uber Member
  • Professional Photographer & Software Developer
    • View Profile
    • Hayo Baan - Photography
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 12:30:40 PM »
To add to this:

I for one gladly paid the $90 (well actually $80 as there was a temporary discount) upgrade price for 4.6. And as 4.6 took a bit longer than expected, I was able to receive updates to 4.5 for quite a while after the first year (you get free minor updates to the latest major version released within one year of purchase).

Yes, PM is not cheap, but for the functionality and speed it offers, to me, it certainly is worth the money!

Cheers,
    Hayo
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 12:32:53 PM by Hayo Baan »
Hayo Baan - Photography
Web: www.hayobaan.nl

Offline Patrick McPartland

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 12:55:18 PM »
Absolutely worth every penny!! And the support is quick and helpful - TOP NOTCH!

Offline JAS Photo

• View Profile
    • JAS Photo LLC
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 06:03:11 AM »
You've got to be kidding - This is the best software - WITH the BEST SUPPORT I know of. Camera bits allows free updates for that VERY liberal year. Then only if you want to get the new features do you pay for an upgrade - BUT with this program YOU WANT TO. Because they add new features constantly from our feedback & sugestions. usually with good visability.
Joe Sorrentino
JAS Photo LLC
http://www.JASPhoto.com