Author Topic: ingest folders request  (Read 3688 times)

Offline adrianlambert

• View Profile
ingest folders request
« on: August 27, 2009, 07:21:07 PM »
I'd like to see the option to delete the source files after ingesting folders, so as to be in keeping with ingesting from disk. The reason being (as Live ingest is only working on jpegs) I'll tether some shots in a shoot in C1Pro and shoot to card for others. I'd like to dump them all into a reception folder where I can ingest them into a session folder between shots or after the shoot, applying stationary to them all and renaming them in the process in one smooth move. Tethering options on mac for the canons are rather limited in the naming dept, so I'd rather do it in PM. Using {sup1}{datesort}_{frame4} (where {sup1} is the clients prefix) in both the ingest naming field and the object title field. I have whittled any given shoot down to manually entering only 6 fields of in the stationary. (If i can get it down to 5 I'll be over the moon!)

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
Re: ingest folders request
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 03:50:47 AM »
It would be a great addition to be able to automatically remove the files/folders during/after ingest from folders as well as it is allready possible with disks.
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com