Author Topic: please, a little amelioration !  (Read 5487 times)

Offline Soizic

• View Profile
please, a little amelioration !
« on: November 03, 2009, 06:40:16 AM »
When I open a lot of contact sheets, it is not easy to see fastly which is actived because there is not a great difference between ligtht grey and dark grey in the top.
Best regards from France !
Soizic (France)
MacBook Pro M1,Ventura, PM+ à jour, deepl translator

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: please, a little amelioration !
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 07:11:35 AM »
When I open a lot of contact sheets, it is not easy to see fastly which is actived because there is not a great difference between ligtht grey and dark grey in the top.
Best regards from France !

You didn't state your OS platform, but from your description I think you're referring to the Mac OS X version.  There are several visual cues that indicate which tab is selected.  First, there are shadows cast from the selected tab onto surrounding tabs.  Second, the selected tab has no division above it and blends into the title bar of the window.  Third, the title of the window itself changes to the name of the selected tab.

Perhaps you're not noticing these cues, but I have never had any issue identifying which tab is active, even when working rapidly.

-Kirk

Offline Soizic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 01:03:25 AM »
Yes I work with a Mac and Snow Leopard.
I join you a pdf file with two screen captures. One is very clear, unfortunatly I see it when the PM window is not active. The other one is seen when I work with PM, the différent grey are not suffisants.
Sorry !

[attachment deleted by admin]
Soizic (France)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 06:23:24 AM »
Yes I work with a Mac and Snow Leopard.
I join you a pdf file with two screen captures. One is very clear, unfortunatly I see it when the PM window is not active. The other one is seen when I work with PM, the différent grey are not suffisants.
Sorry !

I understand, but do you not see that the window in your case is named "VIEUX-REVUS" just like the selected tab is named?  Do you not see that the selected tab drops shadows onto the surrounding tabs?  The selected tab is also shorter.

What would you have me change about the rendering of the tabs to make the selected tab more visible?

-Kirk

Offline Soizic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 12:46:08 AM »
I just wish to see the selected tab more clear ! Just like I see it when the PM windows is not actived, see my pdf file !
Thanks very muche.
Soizic (France)