Author Topic: Using PM to upload multiple folders to photoshelter at one time  (Read 5437 times)

Offline allproimages

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Using PM to upload multiple folders to photoshelter at one time
« on: September 07, 2009, 01:25:34 PM »
I mainly do event photography and just starting using PM. I would like to  Example, I have a cheerleading event seperated into 107 different folders. All images were injested in PM and bad ones deleted. Is there a way to use PM to uload the entire event to photoshelter ( or Exposure Manager) all at once and maitain the directory strutcture? I have read the manual beginning to end and must be missing something. I am sure that PM would include this important feature.
thanks!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Using PM to upload multiple folders to photoshelter at one time
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 01:44:46 PM »
I mainly do event photography and just starting using PM. I would like to  Example, I have a cheerleading event seperated into 107 different folders. All images were injested in PM and bad ones deleted. Is there a way to use PM to uload the entire event to photoshelter ( or Exposure Manager) all at once and maitain the directory strutcture? I have read the manual beginning to end and must be missing something. I am sure that PM would include this important feature.

Sorry to disappoint, but it does not support that feature at this time.

-Kirk

Offline Pavel

• View Profile
Re: Using PM to upload multiple folders to photoshelter at one time
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 07:43:46 AM »
This reply will be of limited use because my memory is vague, but I used to upload under a similar set of conditions to exposure manager.  I accomplished the task you are referring to but using an FTP program (captain ftp - not that it matters) just because that is what I was used to doing.  The thing is that the settings for keeping the hierarchy were all at exposure manager (and not all that easy to understand) so you may try to figure it out from that end.