Author Topic: Modification Time different on Primary and Secondary destination  (Read 3139 times)

Offline TGeist

• View Profile
    • GG-IMAGES :: Charlotte Wedding Photographer
When I have PM set to copy images to a Primary and a Secondary Target Folder, the images' modification time is different between the two destinations.

I figure the modification date gets altered while PM writes IPTC into the files, I just wonder why this process would happen twice for Primary and Secondary destination.

The problem that I have with it is that I keep my working drive (Primary destination) and my archive drive (Secondary destination) in sync with ChronoSync and of course it wants to sync those files because of their differing modification date.

Is there a way this could be changed?

Thank you!
Thomas
www.gg-images.us

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Modification Time different on Primary and Secondary destination
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 08:04:00 AM »
Thomas,

When I have PM set to copy images to a Primary and a Secondary Target Folder, the images' modification time is different between the two destinations.

I figure the modification date gets altered while PM writes IPTC into the files, I just wonder why this process would happen twice for Primary and Secondary destination.

The problem that I have with it is that I keep my working drive (Primary destination) and my archive drive (Secondary destination) in sync with ChronoSync and of course it wants to sync those files because of their differing modification date.

Is there a way this could be changed?

Possibly.  I'm not sure how difficult it will to be to fix, but I'll discuss it with the rest of the team.

-Kirk