Author Topic: MAPI problem  (Read 2533 times)

Offline sTcA

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
MAPI problem
« on: November 19, 2009, 01:27:12 PM »
All of a sudden I cannot "send photo via email" and I get the following error message:

"Unable to send email via MAPI. Photo Mechanic requires the use of MAPI to send email. Most email clients including Outlook Express support MAPI. You may want to seek the help of your System Administrator or Help Desk to get MAPI operation correctly on your system.

Details: Failed to send Mail Message, Error 14."

I've been sending photos in this way until yesterday night without problems and no new program installations or other major modifications of the system.

Eudora 7 - PM 4.6.2

I've been trying other programs sending via MAPI and no problem, hence my guess the problem might come from PM.

Any help? Thanks in advance

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: MAPI problem
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 01:29:36 PM »
All of a sudden I cannot "send photo via email" and I get the following error message:

"Unable to send email via MAPI. Photo Mechanic requires the use of MAPI to send email. Most email clients including Outlook Express support MAPI. You may want to seek the help of your System Administrator or Help Desk to get MAPI operation correctly on your system.

Details: Failed to send Mail Message, Error 14."

I've been sending photos in this way until yesterday night without problems and no new program installations or other major modifications of the system.

Eudora 7 - PM 4.6.2

I've been trying other programs sending via MAPI and no problem, hence my guess the problem might come from PM.

Any help? Thanks in advance

I'd suggest contacting our support folks at 503-547-2888 and let them troubleshoot the problem with you.

-Kirk