Author Topic: Slide show issues  (Read 2366 times)

Offline Graham Morgan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Slide show issues
« on: December 02, 2009, 04:30:54 AM »
Hi Kirk and all

I have a regular problem with the slide show advance. After many jobs I run a random looping slide show, to asses the overall feel of an image collection.
The images are set to show for one second, with fast fading. Much of the time the auto advance fails, with the first image, it will only advance with space bar or arrow.
The only way to remedy this is to restart my sytem and then it happens again, runs properly once but then fails if I run again.

I am running the latest version on osx 10.5.8

Offline Graham Morgan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Slide show issues
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 05:24:56 AM »
Hi Kirk and all

I have a regular problem with the slide show advance. After many jobs I run a random looping slide show, to asses the overall feel of an image collection.
The images are set to show for one second, with fast fading. Much of the time the auto advance fails, with the first image, it will only advance with space bar or arrow.
The only way to remedy this is to restart my sytem and then it happens again, runs properly once but then fails if I run again.

Update, this is happening all the time.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Slide show issues
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 01:35:53 PM »
Graham,

Update, this is happening all the time.

Do you have the Caps Lock on?  That will pause the slide show.

-Kirk