Author Topic: Flickr upload error: Unable to Upload: Have not received photosets list  (Read 3562 times)

Offline derektom

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Trying to get Flickr upload working on PM 4.6.2.1 on an Core i7 iMac running Mac OS X 10.6.2 (Snow Leopard). I have a Flickr Pro account.

After successfully authorizing Photo Mechanic on Flickr and clicking OK button in PM, I receive this error:

"Unable to upload because: Have not received photosets list from server."

Here's a screencast of the process I took from creation of the connection up to the error:

http://www.screencast.com/t/ZGQwYmViMTE

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Cheers,
Derek

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 08:29:04 AM by derektom »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Flickr upload error: Unable to Upload: Have not received photosets list
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 08:28:30 AM »
Derek

Trying to get Flickr upload working on PM 4.6.2.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.2 (Snow Leopard). I have a Flickr Pro account.

After successfully authorizing Photo Mechanic on Flickr and clicking OK button in PM, I receive this error:

"Unable to upload because: Have not received photosets list from server."

Here's a screencast of the process I took from creation of the connection up to the error:

http://www.screencast.com/t/ZGQwYmViMTE

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

You didn't need to press the 'New' button.  Just click 'OK' instead.  If you notice in your video (which is fantastic, BTW) your account setting clears out when you press the New button.

Then it should work.

-Kirk

Offline derektom

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr upload error: Unable to Upload: Have not received photosets list
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 08:37:41 AM »
Many thanks for your super-quick response. Yep, that did the trick although initially I still got that same exact error but then clicked on the Photoset dropdown menu and noticed some activity in the status box near the bottom. Apparently it needed a bit of time to retrieve the photosets list.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Derek