Author Topic: Kill Space/Return in the Caption  (Read 4687 times)

Offline Ulrich

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Kill Space/Return in the Caption
« on: December 23, 2009, 08:18:20 AM »
Hi. I don´t know i had anything change in the Program. Since i use 4.6.2.1 PM do not kill the blank row or space between the text in the caption while sending the files. I fill out the whole IPTC before i download the pictures from the card to PM. After viewing and selecting i need to complete the caption with Player Names or something like that. I do a lot of spaces in the caption of the Stationery Pad for the better overview and better find the place for the extra text while complete the caption. Now i have the problem PM do not kill this space. PM had done this before the update to 4.6.2.1

Someone can help me?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Kill Space/Return in the Caption
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 09:39:29 AM »
Hi. I don´t know i had anything change in the Program. Since i use 4.6.2.1 PM do not kill the blank row or space between the text in the caption while sending the files. I fill out the whole IPTC before i download the pictures from the card to PM. After viewing and selecting i need to complete the caption with Player Names or something like that. I do a lot of spaces in the caption of the Stationery Pad for the better overview and better find the place for the extra text while complete the caption. Now i have the problem PM do not kill this space. PM had done this before the update to 4.6.2.1

Photo Mechanic never has had any special code to remove spaces in your text.  Perhaps you have changed your preferred line endings in the IPTC/XMP tab of the Preferences dialog?

-Kirk