Author Topic: Keywords in contact sheet  (Read 4886 times)

Offline argos1

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Keywords in contact sheet
« on: December 24, 2009, 03:58:36 AM »
Sometimes I have a lot of keywords for one picture. I only see in contact sheet view one row of keywords. How do I proceed to see row two and row three? and so all or the most of my keywords.
In prefs contact sheet I selected filename + three labels. In label one I have {keywords}. When I repeat that for label two and three I see the same (the first and the last) keywords again, not the missing keywords.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Keywords in contact sheet
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 07:11:44 PM »
Sometimes I have a lot of keywords for one picture. I only see in contact sheet view one row of keywords. How do I proceed to see row two and row three? and so all or the most of my keywords.
In prefs contact sheet I selected filename + three labels. In label one I have {keywords}. When I repeat that for label two and three I see the same (the first and the last) keywords again, not the missing keywords.

The code that prints the labels on the thumbnails has no facility for wrapping multiple lines worth of text from one label through the other available lines.

Use the Info Tooltips (View->Show Info Tooltips) and edit your Info Text (Edit->Settings->Set Info Text...) to add the {keywords} variable there.  Then you should be able to see all of your keywords unless you literally have hundreds of them.

-Kirk

Offline argos1

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Keywords in contact sheet
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 01:18:12 AM »
Thank you Kirk. That is a solution.