Author Topic: Purchase advice please  (Read 3728 times)

Offline Nikond90

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Purchase advice please
« on: January 25, 2010, 12:47:49 PM »
At the moment I am using the trial version on windows vista, What is the difference between the two versions offered Software down load, and the Media version?

I just want a programme like the trial version, and will I have to uninstall the trial version to allow the Download to run.

It also says on the website that it needs a Valid registration from an older version ???

Ian

sidewinder

Re: Purchase advice please
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 01:00:53 PM »
Ian,

I just today purchased Photo Mechanic for my Mac. But the process should be the same.

If you purchase the "Media" version, Camera Bits will send you the program on a CD (or maybe a DVD). I did not opt for that choice.

Either way, you will get a serial number that, along with your name (optionally company name too), is used to activate Photo Mechanic. I entered this information in the trial version I was using and it became a full fledged registered product.

Scott

Offline Nikond90

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Purchase advice please
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 02:40:25 AM »
Ian,

I just today purchased Photo Mechanic for my Mac. But the process should be the same.

If you purchase the "Media" version, Camera Bits will send you the program on a CD (or maybe a DVD). I did not opt for that choice.

Either way, you will get a serial number that, along with your name (optionally company name too), is used to activate Photo Mechanic. I entered this information in the trial version I was using and it became a full fledged registered product.

Scott

Thank's for the info scott, I was wondering what the Media version was  ::)

Also on the trial version I ended up having to use my full name and e-mail address as a name and that was one thing I didn't want.

Ian