Author Topic: Multiple computers  (Read 4908 times)

Offline slandes

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Multiple computers
« on: January 25, 2010, 08:04:53 AM »
I am currently running version 4.6.2.1 on a DELL Inspiron 9300 using Windows XP.  That laptop is going to stay at home when I work in the field.  I have acquired a MACPRO for field use.  Do I have to buy another copy of Photo Mechanic for this computer or can I download a MAC version using my existing subscription?  If I can download a MAC version is there anything about the process I need to know other than donwload to the MAC and use my code to activate it?

Thanks!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Multiple computers
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 08:08:19 AM »
I am currently running version 4.6.2.1 on a DELL Inspiron 9300 using Windows XP.  That laptop is going to stay at home when I work in the field.  I have acquired a MACPRO for field use.  Do I have to buy another copy of Photo Mechanic for this computer or can I download a MAC version using my existing subscription? 

You do not have to buy another copy.  The license agreement allows for Photo Mechanic to be installed on two computers just as long as they will never be in use by two people at the same time.

Quote from: slandes
If I can download a MAC version is there anything about the process I need to know other than donwload to the MAC and use my code to activate it?

No.  It should be very much like registering your Dell.

-Kirk