Author Topic: emailing snaps from photo mechanic  (Read 4182 times)

Offline _james_

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
emailing snaps from photo mechanic
« on: February 06, 2010, 03:02:39 PM »
I use webmail, gmail, to access my email. I'm on a Mac and use "Mail" the Mac program to send jpegs from raw files in PM. My problem is that PM does not retain the email addresses and I have to re-type them over again. I'm guessing this is because my email is not resident on this machine and PM cannot access the addresses in my gmail account? Is there some work around for this? I prefer to keep email off this machine and use gmail via the web. Thanks!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: emailing snaps from photo mechanic
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 08:46:29 PM »
I use webmail, gmail, to access my email. I'm on a Mac and use "Mail" the Mac program to send jpegs from raw files in PM. My problem is that PM does not retain the email addresses and I have to re-type them over again. I'm guessing this is because my email is not resident on this machine and PM cannot access the addresses in my gmail account? Is there some work around for this? I prefer to keep email off this machine and use gmail via the web. Thanks!

Use the Address Book application to add your frequently used email addresses and then Photo Mechanic will have access to them.

-Kirk