Author Topic: WT-4 Que integration  (Read 3635 times)

Offline cjgunther

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
WT-4 Que integration
« on: February 21, 2010, 08:36:34 AM »
Hello,

I often use the Nikon WT-4 transmitter to send files directly from the Nikon D3 cameras while on tight deadlines.
I edit in the camera and send selections rather than sending every image.
I then ingest the cards with PM at a later time for additional editing and then archiving.
Other than tagging each photo that I send, is there a way for the WLANQUE.BIN file to be used to set a class to the images that have been sent?
(I am making the assumption that the wlanque.bin file left in the root directory on the camera disk can be used in some fashion)

Thanks

cj gunther

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: WT-4 Que integration
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 09:37:30 AM »
cj,

I often use the Nikon WT-4 transmitter to send files directly from the Nikon D3 cameras while on tight deadlines.
I edit in the camera and send selections rather than sending every image.
I then ingest the cards with PM at a later time for additional editing and then archiving.
Other than tagging each photo that I send, is there a way for the WLANQUE.BIN file to be used to set a class to the images that have been sent?
(I am making the assumption that the wlanque.bin file left in the root directory on the camera disk can be used in some fashion)

I am not at all familiar with that file or what it might contain.  If you want to send us a sample file we could investigate it to see if it contains any useful information.

-Kirk