Author Topic: Viewing colored images from multipul folders  (Read 2066 times)

Offline kblott

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Viewing colored images from multipul folders
« on: February 18, 2010, 06:11:53 PM »
After color coding my images I would like to be able to view all images of a specific color. I can do this for images within one folder but how do I do this when my images are in many different folders? Basically my images are in dated folders that includes a short description. I can't seem to figure out how to bring up say, all green coded images, in all the folders for the current year. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. :)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Viewing colored images from multipul folders
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 06:53:55 PM »
After color coding my images I would like to be able to view all images of a specific color. I can do this for images within one folder but how do I do this when my images are in many different folders? Basically my images are in dated folders that includes a short description. I can't seem to figure out how to bring up say, all green coded images, in all the folders for the current year. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. :)

If you use the Navigator to browse your folders, you can open the parent folder of these folders, opening all sub folders into a single contact sheet tab.  Then you can do your color filtering with the color class widget at the bottom right corner of the window.  Just right-click on the parent folder and choose "Open folder and subfolders in a new contact sheet" from the contextual menu.

HTH,

-Kirk