Author Topic: Viewing Multiple Folders?  (Read 3938 times)

Offline dgreenphoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Viewing Multiple Folders?
« on: August 17, 2006, 12:41:02 PM »
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to view all the photos in a folder AND its subfolders all at once. I have to print my whole photo library, and everything is subdivided by folder. Opening up every folder individually takes a lot of time....

Thanks!

David

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Viewing Multiple Folders?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 02:00:04 PM »
David,

I was wondering if there is a way to view all the photos in a folder AND its subfolders all at once. I have to print my whole photo library, and everything is subdivided by folder. Opening up every folder individually takes a lot of time....

No, there is no way to open all subfolders automatically.  You do need to open them one at a time, but you can open them all into a single contact sheet.

I may add such a feature in 4.5...

-Kirk

Offline Wolvie

• View Profile
Re: Viewing Multiple Folders?
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 10:46:37 PM »
David,

No, there is no way to open all subfolders automatically.  You do need to open them one at a time, but you can open them all into a single contact sheet.

I may add such a feature in 4.5...

-Kirk

Will this feature be included in the next installment?  It would be nice to select the folders (which the task would include sub-folders in each) that you wanted to combine into a single contact sheet, go get a cup of coffee or another Mt. Dew, come back and the task done. Having to right-click each desired folders is inefficient when you want to view images on a DVD that is divided into multiple folders and sub-folders.  Thanks for considering this!