Author Topic: Photoshelter FTP on PM 4.5.4 OSX 10.5.5  (Read 2955 times)

Offline antpix

• View Profile
Photoshelter FTP on PM 4.5.4 OSX 10.5.5
« on: February 26, 2010, 01:37:05 PM »
Kirk

Just trying to upload to PS, using the FTP module rather than the dedicated PS module as I wish to upload into a specific folder which I don't seem to be able to do on version 4.5.4 using the PS module, however it's not connecting to the server.

It does connect using the PS module with the same login details and I can use FTPfire on Firefox so I'm certain it's not the settings either in PM or on PS.

Does PM 4.5.4 allow up loads to PS from it's FTP module? Or is there another issue at play

Photoshelter FTP on PM 4.5.4 OSX 10.5.5 - MBP 15"

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Photoshelter FTP on PM 4.5.4 OSX 10.5.5
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 10:42:16 PM »
Just trying to upload to PS, using the FTP module rather than the dedicated PS module as I wish to upload into a specific folder which I don't seem to be able to do on version 4.5.4 using the PS module, however it's not connecting to the server.

It does connect using the PS module with the same login details and I can use FTPfire on Firefox so I'm certain it's not the settings either in PM or on PS.

Does PM 4.5.4 allow up loads to PS from it's FTP module? Or is there another issue at play

I have no idea if FTP is supported by PhotoShelter at this time.  Version 4.6.x can upload directly into any folder in your PhotoShelter account.  Version 4.5.x is no longer being updated now that 4.6 is available.

-Kirk

Offline antpix

• View Profile
Re: Photoshelter FTP on PM 4.5.4 OSX 10.5.5
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 12:17:53 AM »
I've solved the problem from info in another thread, by creating a new connection name with the same login details as before.

Thanks as always for the speedy response, have a good weekend

Ant