Author Topic: tick box in slide show  (Read 3966 times)

Offline runner

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
tick box in slide show
« on: February 26, 2010, 12:02:15 PM »
Hi
I love viewing images in the full screen slide show mode, i can tag images in this mode, but it would be useful to be able to see if an image is tagged, Am i right in thinking there's no other way to view a total full screen view as is possible with the slide show. 
Cheers

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: tick box in slide show
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 10:36:25 PM »
I love viewing images in the full screen slide show mode, i can tag images in this mode, but it would be useful to be able to see if an image is tagged, Am i right in thinking there's no other way to view a total full screen view as is possible with the slide show.

That's correct.

-Kirk

Offline runner

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 03:08:54 AM »
Hi Kirk
I'm using a MacBook & the ability to view images full screen seems really useful, would it be possible to see if the image is tagged without loosing the full screen view? ie with a tick or a tick box overlaying the image.
Cheers

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 07:28:55 AM »
I'm using a MacBook & the ability to view images full screen seems really useful, would it be possible to see if the image is tagged without loosing the full screen view? ie with a tick or a tick box overlaying the image.

Yes, it would be possible to add such a feature.  It has been requested before.  We may add this capability in a future version.

-Kirk

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 04:31:50 PM »

Yes, it would be possible to add such a feature.  It has been requested before.  We may add this capability in a future version.

-Kirk

Shall we file a request for it or is it allready on the list for making it to be developed?

It would also be great to have the full screen option as a status of the preview window (without the application titlebar or the menu bar and the bottom status bar) just the image to fill entire screen.
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 05:09:37 PM »
Szurkebarat,

Shall we file a request for it or is it allready on the list for making it to be developed?

Already been done.

Quote from: szurkebarat
It would also be great to have the full screen option as a status of the preview window (without the application titlebar or the menu bar and the bottom status bar) just the image to fill entire screen.

I think that would be useful as well.

-Kirk