Author Topic: Demo version - problem with viewing tagged pics  (Read 3538 times)

Offline cosmo

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Demo version - problem with viewing tagged pics
« on: August 20, 2006, 01:40:48 AM »
Hi!
I'm not sure of how it works, but when I have tagged some of my pictures with different colors, how can I then see them without seeing the ones which are not tagged?
When I click "View by tagged" at the top I don't get to see any pictures at all? The tagged ones is only shown when I select "view by all"?
Is it possible to see only color class "winner" on the screen if I also have some pictures marked as for instance "winner alternative"?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Demo version - problem with viewing tagged pics
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 10:15:41 AM »
I'm not sure of how it works, but when I have tagged some of my pictures with different colors, how can I then see them without seeing the ones which are not tagged?
When I click "View by tagged" at the top I don't get to see any pictures at all? The tagged ones is only shown when I select "view by all"?
Is it possible to see only color class "winner" on the screen if I also have some pictures marked as for instance "winner alternative"?

Tags are not the same as Color Class labels.  Tags are the little checkboxes near the lower right hand corner of each thumbnail.

What you want to use is the Color Class filter widget in the lower right corner of the window.  You can click off any colors you don't want to see.  The manual explains how to use it in detail.  You can download the manual from the Announcements section of the forums...

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline cosmo

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Demo version - problem with viewing tagged pics
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 09:19:58 AM »
Jep - that helped!  thanks! ;D