Author Topic: Thumbnail move error  (Read 2973 times)

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
Thumbnail move error
« on: March 12, 2010, 04:03:31 PM »
When I select some thumbnails and move them by dragging to another part of the contact sheet the view jumps to a different part of the contact sheet. Instead of showing the part where I moved the images it shows a completely different part.

This happens with PM 4.6.3 on OSX 10.5.8 some 2000-3000 images opened into the contact sheet but most of them hidden with color classes filtered out currently showing only some 700 of them.
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Thumbnail move error
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 05:24:37 PM »
When I select some thumbnails and move them by dragging to another part of the contact sheet the view jumps to a different part of the contact sheet. Instead of showing the part where I moved the images it shows a completely different part.

This happens with PM 4.6.3 on OSX 10.5.8 some 2000-3000 images opened into the contact sheet but most of them hidden with color classes filtered out currently showing only some 700 of them.

But do the thumbnails end up where you dropped them?

-Kirk

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
Re: Thumbnail move error
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 06:29:13 PM »

But do the thumbnails end up where you dropped them?

-Kirk

Yes, the move operation works fine just the displaying of the contact sheet is a bit disrupted showing a different part of the contacthseet.
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com