Author Topic: XML data dosen't show up  (Read 3050 times)

Offline jhart

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
XML data dosen't show up
« on: March 30, 2010, 01:36:26 PM »
I cant get photoshop to show the XML I entered in the IPTC Stationary pad.  I can't even get the info to show up in Photomechanics with the info button.  What gives with this feature?  XML seems to be a photomechanics proprietary format that nobody else can deal with.  Why is it in there and why can't I get all my contact info into a standard IPTC format that everyone can read and display?

I am on a MAC Pro using system 10.6.2 and this has happened on every version of photoshop and Photomechanics that I have used.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 01:39:17 PM by jhart »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: XML data dosen't show up
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 05:36:04 PM »
I cant get photoshop to show the XML I entered in the IPTC Stationary pad.  I can't even get the info to show up in Photomechanics with the info button.  What gives with this feature?  XML seems to be a photomechanics proprietary format that nobody else can deal with.  Why is it in there and why can't I get all my contact info into a standard IPTC format that everyone can read and display?

I am on a MAC Pro using system 10.6.2 and this has happened on every version of photoshop and Photomechanics that I have used.

What file format are you trying to caption?

-Kirk