Author Topic: CC will not remove Email Address when sending Photos  (Read 7478 times)

Offline 1234

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
CC will not remove Email Address when sending Photos
« on: April 10, 2010, 02:52:57 AM »
OS X version 10.5.8
PM verion 4.6.3
Entourage 11.4.0

I used the CC once to send Photos on additional Email address's and can't remove those Address's from the CC.

Every time I want to send a Photo via PM Email it automatically uses those Email Address's again, and again.

Oddly enough the CC is blank on the "Send Photos via email" Form, but when I send the Photo the CC forwards the Photo on those old Email Address's again?

I checked the box " Review email in email application before sending" and see the CC using those Address's again, were by then I erase the CC and the Email is sent as wished with out using those old Address's.

How can I stop PM from using those old CC address's?

Great and all knowing PM Blog do you have an answer?

Offline Hayo Baan

• Uber Member
  • Professional Photographer & Software Developer
    • View Profile
    • Hayo Baan - Photography
Re: CC will not remove Email Address when sending Photos
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 06:17:32 AM »
1234, You posted this question in the wrong forum (Band Aide instead of PhotoMechanic). I have not seen your problem at all, but it could be something that is in fact caused by entourage and not PM. I don't use entourage, nor do I frequently use PM to send photos via mail, so I can't really help you further.

If you repost your question in the Photo Mechanic forum, I'm sure you'll get some better answers.

Cheers,
    Hayo
Hayo Baan - Photography
Web: www.hayobaan.nl

Offline 1234

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 10:06:28 AM »
i found the problem! The Save on the left bottom was still active from earlier.  I had know way of seeing it being active.  Or in other words I was sending the images to the same people, because i had once saved the Email Address's on the bottom left side "Save" The Lighting Bolt and didn't deactivate it.

Offline Hayo Baan

• Uber Member
  • Professional Photographer & Software Developer
    • View Profile
    • Hayo Baan - Photography
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 11:41:50 AM »
Excellent, glad you found it!

Cheers,
    Hayo
Hayo Baan - Photography
Web: www.hayobaan.nl