Author Topic: Some full screen previews not showing  (Read 4813 times)

Offline alundy

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Some full screen previews not showing
« on: April 18, 2010, 12:01:04 AM »
Surely this has been asked before but I cant find an answer.  When I use full screen preview, some images just dont appear unless I zoom.  I dont know why but some images default to a 28% view or a 76% view and show nothing but gray screen.  Most 1D III images default at 52% and they show.  7D images default at 20% and show full screen.  Zooming just makes them bigger, but some images for some reason, and its just a few, when I double click to go to full screen show other than 20 or 52 and if they are they will not show.  If I click them out of full screen mode (hit f) then I can see them just fine.  Any clues?  I much prefer to use full screen when going thru to edit..

This is in the view one photo mode, and then clicking to full screen and back.  In the others there is no problem.

I am not that familiar with PM so I hope I am making myself clear enough.

thanks all

Andy

Offline Hayo Baan

• Uber Member
  • Professional Photographer & Software Developer
    • View Profile
    • Hayo Baan - Photography
Re: Some full screen previews not showing
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 01:47:38 AM »
I have not seen this happen yet.

What version of PM are you using? Can you perhaps post a screenshot as well?
Hayo Baan - Photography
Web: www.hayobaan.nl

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Some full screen previews not showing
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 06:13:34 AM »
Andy,

Surely this has been asked before but I cant find an answer.  When I use full screen preview, some images just dont appear unless I zoom.  I dont know why but some images default to a 28% view or a 76% view and show nothing but gray screen.  Most 1D III images default at 52% and they show.  7D images default at 20% and show full screen.  Zooming just makes them bigger, but some images for some reason, and its just a few, when I double click to go to full screen show other than 20 or 52 and if they are they will not show.  If I click them out of full screen mode (hit f) then I can see them just fine.  Any clues?  I much prefer to use full screen when going thru to edit..

This is in the view one photo mode, and then clicking to full screen and back.  In the others there is no problem.

I am not that familiar with PM so I hope I am making myself clear enough.

In addition to Hayo's questions, can you tell me what format the images are in?  RAW?  JPEG?

What OS are you running PM on?

-Kirk