Author Topic: Quirky Bug when choosing to Edit files in Photoshop  (Read 2164 times)

Offline boylephoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Quirky Bug when choosing to Edit files in Photoshop
« on: April 22, 2010, 11:06:12 AM »
I am running Photo Mechanic 4.6.3 on Mac OS X 10.5.8 Quad-Core Intel

Example - I select 15 jpegs that I want to edit in Photoshop, hit apple E to make them open in Photoshop (i set that up in prefs).  It doesn't open them up the first time, I always have to hit apple E again to get them to open.  It's only a problem because I usually open a bunch of files in Photoshop like 30-100 and it's going to take a minute so I go back to Mail or Safari or whatever while it process, but then when I'm ready to work I go back to Photo Mechanic only to find out it didn't open any, so I hit it again and it works fine.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Quirky Bug when choosing to Edit files in Photoshop
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 11:15:23 AM »
I am running Photo Mechanic 4.6.3 on Mac OS X 10.5.8 Quad-Core Intel

Example - I select 15 jpegs that I want to edit in Photoshop, hit apple E to make them open in Photoshop (i set that up in prefs).  It doesn't open them up the first time, I always have to hit apple E again to get them to open.  It's only a problem because I usually open a bunch of files in Photoshop like 30-100 and it's going to take a minute so I go back to Mail or Safari or whatever while it process, but then when I'm ready to work I go back to Photo Mechanic only to find out it didn't open any, so I hit it again and it works fine.

What happens if you use drag and drop instead?  Does Photoshop always open up the images?

-Kirk