Author Topic: Problem uploading photos to Smugmug with 4.6.4.1  (Read 4850 times)

Offline RonD200

• View Profile
    • Digital Images by Ron Skinner
Problem uploading photos to Smugmug with 4.6.4.1
« on: June 17, 2010, 08:18:18 PM »
Kirk, I just updated PM to 4.6.4.1 and started getting upload errors when uploading to Smugmug tonight. Some photos would upload and some would give me an error message and some said "stalled". If I tried uploading the photos that got an error message the first time, some would load and some gave me the error message again.  I had to keep trying and finally got all the files to upload.

When the files upload it's very slow and the error message ends with write invalid argument.   Not sure if this is a problem with the new version of PM or a problem on Smugmug's end.
My Gallery - Digital Images by Ron Skinner
My Blog - Ron's Blog

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Problem uploading photos to Smugmug with 4.6.4.1
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 10:03:05 PM »
Ron,

Kirk, I just updated PM to 4.6.4.1 and started getting upload errors when uploading to Smugmug tonight. Some photos would upload and some would give me an error message and some said "stalled". If I tried uploading the photos that got an error message the first time, some would load and some gave me the error message again.  I had to keep trying and finally got all the files to upload.

When the files upload it's very slow and the error message ends with write invalid argument.   Not sure if this is a problem with the new version of PM or a problem on Smugmug's end.

There were no changes to the Smugmug uploader in 4.6.4.1.

-Kirk

Offline RonD200

• View Profile
    • Digital Images by Ron Skinner
Re: Problem uploading photos to Smugmug with 4.6.4.1
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 04:45:47 AM »
Hi Kirk, I think it was a problem on Smugmug's end, I checked their forum and other users were having the same issues with slow uploads yesterday.

Thanks!
My Gallery - Digital Images by Ron Skinner
My Blog - Ron's Blog