Author Topic: PM 4.6.4. beta: Export "PM classic" first image missing  (Read 3953 times)

Offline kobold

• View Profile
    • foto-kobold.de
PM 4.6.4. beta: Export "PM classic" first image missing
« on: May 05, 2010, 02:14:47 PM »
Hi,

unfortunately a new problem at my environment. Contact sheet with 5 images, select all, export with PM classic. OS X 10.6.3

index.html is opened in browser by default, I can see 4 images (1st missing). Then I click on 1st visible image to see the larger version. Yeeaaah, now I can click "Previous" and I see the 1st (missing) image. Now I can step through all my 5 images.

Back to start. Let's try again. index.html is opened by default, Browser shows "index.html". I click on the 1st visible image (it's image #2 because 1st is still missing) and Browser shows "page2.html". I click on "Previous" and see my missing 1st image, Browser shows "Page1.html". I can reproduce this with any contact sheet. Using "SimpleViewer" works fine but isn't a workaround for me due to missing color management with Flash (wrong colors in Firefox on my super dooper high end display).

My workaround is duplicating 1st image...

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM 4.6.4. beta: Export "PM classic" first image missing
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 02:34:18 PM »
Klaus,

unfortunately a new problem at my environment. Contact sheet with 5 images, select all, export with PM classic. OS X 10.6.3

index.html is opened in browser by default, I can see 4 images (1st missing). Then I click on 1st visible image to see the larger version. Yeeaaah, now I can click "Previous" and I see the 1st (missing) image. Now I can step through all my 5 images.

Back to start. Let's try again. index.html is opened by default, Browser shows "index.html". I click on the 1st visible image (it's image #2 because 1st is still missing) and Browser shows "page2.html". I click on "Previous" and see my missing 1st image, Browser shows "Page1.html". I can reproduce this with any contact sheet. Using "SimpleViewer" works fine but isn't a workaround for me due to missing color management with Flash (wrong colors in Firefox on my super dooper high end display).

My workaround is duplicating 1st image...

Please try the 4.6.4 beta version available in the Announcements section of the forums.  Let me know if the problem persists when using the beta.

-Kirk

Offline kobold

• View Profile
    • foto-kobold.de
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 10:26:15 PM »
Hi again,

problem is still there using 4.6.4b0505. You can take a look to my problem: http://vomkobold.de/Airedale_Terrier_vom_Kobold/a_Album/balla/
Just click on the first image and then "Previous" to see the very first image.

Kind Regards

Klaus

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 11:09:09 PM »
Klaus,

problem is still there using 4.6.4b0505. You can take a look to my problem: http://vomkobold.de/Airedale_Terrier_vom_Kobold/a_Album/balla/
Just click on the first image and then "Previous" to see the very first image.

Thanks for the illustration.  I'm able to reproduce the problem and will fix it tomorrow.

EDIT: I've found the problem and have fixed it.  The next update will have this fix in it.

-Kirk
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 07:03:43 AM by Kirk Baker »