Author Topic: Thumbs print too small with 4.4.3.2 (OSX)  (Read 3817 times)

Offline redhifi

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Thumbs print too small with 4.4.3.2 (OSX)
« on: August 25, 2006, 11:20:11 AM »
I recently upgraded to 4.4.3.2 (running OSX 10.4.6) and when I print contact sheets, the thumbs are coming out tiny, whereas they used to fit nicely with my settings - Thumb Margins H=.04 V=.04; Page Margins L=0 R=0 T=.20 B=.50; title line height=1; Landcape Orientation - This was usually with 3 rows by 3 columns or thereabouts. Is there something different about this new version regarding contact sheet printing?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Thumbs print too small with 4.4.3.2 (OSX)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 12:07:49 PM »
I recently upgraded to 4.4.3.2 (running OSX 10.4.6) and when I print contact sheets, the thumbs are coming out tiny, whereas they used to fit nicely with my settings - Thumb Margins H=.04 V=.04; Page Margins L=0 R=0 T=.20 B=.50; title line height=1; Landcape Orientation - This was usually with 3 rows by 3 columns or thereabouts. Is there something different about this new version regarding contact sheet printing?

There were some bug fixes to the contact sheet layout engine, yes.  But if anything, the thumbnails would have printed out larger, not smaller.

How about you take a screenshot of your Print dialog and post it here and I'll try and duplicate the issue?  Use the "Additional Options..." button when composing your response, and from there you can upload a JPEG file which will appear along with your message.

Thanks,

-Kirk