Author Topic: Time created offset visibility  (Read 3217 times)

Offline martink

• View Profile
Time created offset visibility
« on: May 21, 2010, 09:38:09 AM »
I wonder if I someone could help me with where in Photo Mechanic I can see the Time Created offset that may have been applied to a camera used to take a particular picture.
To explain a liitle more, examining some pictures I can see a field called Time Created which is in the format HHMMSS, and on other pictures HHMMSS is followed by a + sign and another six figures.
I currently use PM 4.5.4.
My reason for asking is that some downstream software that use appears to be upset by the presence of the + and the second six figures and I would like to make them invisible.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Best wishes,
Martin

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Time created offset visibility
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 10:20:35 AM »
Martin,

I wonder if I someone could help me with where in Photo Mechanic I can see the Time Created offset that may have been applied to a camera used to take a particular picture.
To explain a liitle more, examining some pictures I can see a field called Time Created which is in the format HHMMSS, and on other pictures HHMMSS is followed by a + sign and another six figures.
I currently use PM 4.5.4.
My reason for asking is that some downstream software that use appears to be upset by the presence of the + and the second six figures and I would like to make them invisible.

Is this in XMP data?  EXIF data?  What file format?  What software is having the problem?

-Kirk

Offline martink

• View Profile
Re: Time created offset visibility
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 11:12:21 AM »
Hi,
Problem resolved - we have sorted out the software downstream that was joining the two items together, so needing to check for an offset is no longer an issue ...
Thanks,
Martin