Photo Mechanic > Support

Fotostaion does not read captions entered in PM

<< < (2/2)

gerlo:
Sorry Robert en Kirk,

I'm not trying to offend you in any way. I'm just passing the words I get from my agency.
In fact I really like PM and recommend it to other photographers if to want to streamline their workflow.
I thought it would be useful information to PM if you know that a few hundred photographers in The Netherlands are having problems with a certain use of the program. Sorry if I'm mistaken in this.
The agency I'm referring to has recently moved out of Fotoware even and is using a new program (don't know the name) that some other agencies in Europe also use.

I did not know you could turn off XMP. I will pass this on. Hopes this will help.

Gerlo

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: gerlo on May 08, 2006, 01:16:04 PM ---I'm not trying to offend you in any way. I'm just passing the words I get from my agency.
In fact I really like PM and recommend it to other photographers if to want to streamline their workflow.
I thought it would be useful information to PM if you know that a few hundred photographers in The Netherlands are having problems with a certain use of the program. Sorry if I'm mistaken in this.
--- End quote ---

I'm not at all offended, really.  I just don't know what I can do to solve their/your problem.  Numerous popular programs can see and even update our captions.  Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, iView Media Pro, Breeze Browser/Breeze Browser Pro, iMatch, etc. can all deal with our captions just fine.

--- Quote from: gerlo ---The agency I'm referring to has recently moved out of Fotoware even and is using a new program (don't know the name) that some other agencies in Europe also use.
--- End quote ---

It would be great if you can find out the name of this program.  I would be more than willing to talk to the developers of this software to see if I could help them out.

--- Quote from: gerlo ---I did not know you could turn off XMP. I will pass this on. Hopes this will help.
--- End quote ---

It would be great if it were as simple as turning of XMP captioning, though it would be even better if the program that they are using were to be modified to work with the latest standards.

-Kirk

gerlo:
the program is called infradox from Xpertise. You can get in contact with w.scheveers@xpertise-ict.com
You find the program at http://www.xpertise-ict.com/frmsie.html

regards Gerlo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version