Author Topic: Burning to external recorder  (Read 4670 times)

Offline facepan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Burning to external recorder
« on: June 01, 2010, 10:26:11 PM »
I am new to PM but would like to know, how to burn a contact sheet to a external recorder. Cannot find in Preferences anyway to do this. The reason being that the burner in my computer is not working.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Burning to external recorder
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 10:46:48 PM »
I am new to PM but would like to know, how to burn a contact sheet to a external recorder. Cannot find in Preferences anyway to do this. The reason being that the burner in my computer is not working.

You just open a contact sheet full of images, select them, and then choose 'Burn Photos to Disc...' from the File menu.

-Kirk

Offline facepan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 07:25:28 AM »
Kirk,Thanx for your quick reply. Does not allow me to burn disc to external recorder. It only tries to open internal recorder on computer. There is no drop down to allow me to choose which recorder I want to burn to. The recorder in my computer is inoperable.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 08:40:22 AM »
Kirk,Thanx for your quick reply. Does not allow me to burn disc to external recorder. It only tries to open internal recorder on computer. There is no drop down to allow me to choose which recorder I want to burn to. The recorder in my computer is inoperable.

Perhaps if you physically remove the inoperable drive, or at least disable the device in the Device Manager then PM will be able to 'see' your external drive.

-Kirk