Author Topic: FTP Question  (Read 3708 times)

Offline Gray

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
FTP Question
« on: August 28, 2006, 07:42:53 PM »
I'm not sure what to do next.  I'm sending photos which I have selected and have entered the login, username, password, etc and all appears to be correct.  I hit "send" and it copies the files but nothing happens after that.  Why isn't it trying to connect or give me an error msg.  I've only had to use FTP a few times but I think I have all the settings correct.  Any ideas.  Gray

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: FTP Question
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 09:41:53 PM »
Gray,

I'm not sure what to do next.  I'm sending photos which I have selected and have entered the login, username, password, etc and all appears to be correct.  I hit "send" and it copies the files but nothing happens after that.  Why isn't it trying to connect or give me an error msg.  I've only had to use FTP a few times but I think I have all the settings correct.  Any ideas.  Gray

I don't know offhand what is the trouble, but if you would like to contact me privately and give me your login information, I'll be happy to try and connect and upload a single file (which I will delete if possible) and then I'll let you know how I got it to work.

You can contact me privately by clicking on my name to the left of this message.

-Kirk

Offline Gray

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: FTP Question
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 01:12:29 PM »
Kirk, I sent you a personal msg.  Thanks,   Gray