Author Topic: Vertical limits  (Read 3044 times)

Offline JAS Photo

• View Profile
    • JAS Photo LLC
Vertical limits
« on: August 31, 2006, 05:29:14 AM »
I shoot a lot of Verticals and evryone is making screens wider  ??? . So I'm always looking for was to make my verticals larger. Colud PM move the the Scrolling images from the bottom to the side (for Vertical shots) to give us extra extra realestate? or maybe make the image a seperate window that the user could resize to cover other PM stuff or max out as we desire (defaulting to where it is currently or the laste set place.

Thanks
Joe

Joe Sorrentino
JAS Photo LLC
http://www.JASPhoto.com

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Vertical limits
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 07:00:59 AM »
Joe,

I shoot a lot of Verticals and evryone is making screens wider  ??? . So I'm always looking for was to make my verticals larger. Colud PM move the the Scrolling images from the bottom to the side (for Vertical shots) to give us extra extra realestate? or maybe make the image a seperate window that the user could resize to cover other PM stuff or max out as we desire (defaulting to where it is currently or the laste set place.

I plan to make the Preview window more configurable in the future.  Having the capability to put the thumbnail gallery on the side or bottom is high on my list.

-Kirk